Tutorial - Removing "Red Eye"
Issue: Removing "Red Eye" from a picture (figure no.1)
To remove "Red Eye" from a picture simply follow these steps:
- Open the desired picture - (Click on File -> Open menu or Ctrl+O, figure no.2)
- From the upper Shortcuts Toolbar choose the "Red Eye Reduction" tool -
- [Optional] Press F2 or to view the tool's properties dialog box. (figure no.3)
- Now, point the mouse to the red eye area and "rub" it (do it by pointing the mouse to the eye area, click and old the left button and move the mouse over the eye area - figure no.4)
- You can control the intensity of the tool using the Intensity control in the tool's properties dialog box.