Tutorial - File Format Batch Conversion
Issue: Converting the format of multiple files using Photo Pos Pro Scripts & Batch Operations tool.
With Photo Pos Pro Scripts & Batch Operations tool you can easily convert the format of multiple files. Suppose you wish to convert files with Bmp format to files with Jpg format. To perform the operation, follow the following steps:
- Open the Picture Browser Window (Click on File -> Picture Browser (Browse)... menu).
- Browse and select the *.bmp files you wish to convert (Hold CTRL to select more then one).
- Add the files you wish to convert to the Scripts & Batch Operations tool's list using the "Add To Batch" button - (this will also open the Scripts & Batch Operations tool's window).
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to select all the desired files.
- Select the Scripts & Batch Operations tool's window (click on its title bar).
- In the Output File Format box select the jpg (Jpeg) option.
- After running the script, the converted files will be saved in the Output Directory. You can select a different directory using the Browse button.
- In order to complete the operation, run the script using the Run Script button.
- When the script operation has completed, you will find the converted files in the output directory.